If you need a DSTV installation service you will need to find an accredited DSTV installer. DSTV installations Woodview are services offered by highly specialized technicians and engineers.
Among the services offered by satellite dish installers are included satellite installation, DSTV installation, DST satellite dish repairs, satellite dish relocation, DSTV Explora installation, DSTV Extra View installation, DSTV HD decoder installation, communal systems installation, aerial installation, and CCTV installation and repair.
Whether you need a multi-view installation or a satellite dish relocation service, Ellies accredited technicians and multi-choice accredited installers will provide you with DSTV installation prices that are affordable. The experienced TV and Aerial Services team can offer you an efficient and hassle free solution.
DSTV Repairs, Maintenance, LNB/ Dish Alignment
To anyone in Woodview area, the worst thing that can happen is to find out that his favourite DSTV channel is not working when coming home after a hard day.
Fortunately, you can phone the right people in order to have your DSTV fixed as quickly as possible. You can contact reliable professionals in Woodview area to handle your DSTV repairs, maintenance and LNB/dish alignment. It is recommended to find a trustworthy company that has a team of skillful and knowledgeable experts in each field.
These are the DSTV services in Woodview provided:
- DSTV Installations
- DSTV Repairs
- Satellite Dish Repairs
- DSTV Decoder Upgrades
- Dish Relocation
- High Definition HD
- Communal Installation
- Satellite installations
- Aerial installations
- Home Theatres
- Extension Points
- DDTV (Digital Terrestial TV)
- TopTV Installations
- LED, Plasma and LCD Installs
In Woodview area, the most common satellite problem is misalignment. Instead of buying a new dish you may contact a professional satellite dish repairman who can solve your problem. Having a dish repair man fix your satellite is a lot cheaper than buying a new one.
Another service offered in Woodview is DSTV decoder repairs. Most of the time, this service can be done on your premises for your better convenience. In case that the repair cannot be completed on your site, the technician will take your DSTV decoder to the technical centre and provide you a certain time frame when you can expect to get your decoder back. Such a repair service is always fast and efficient.
Aerial or antenna repairs are also provided by TV repairs specialists. The majority of repairs are easily attended by an expert technician so you don’t have to rush out to purchase a new antenna.
Single / Extra View / Explora HD PVR Decoders
For most Extra View set-ups the recommended installation is an 80 cm satellite dish together with a DSTV Smart LNB. When you connect your decoders in Extra View, the features remain the same regardless of whether secondary or primary, being no difference in their functionality.
The primary decoder should be a DSTV Explora when linking three decoders together. When linked in Extra View, if the primary decoder is switched off or is removed, the secondary decoders will not work. A local DSTV expert in Woodview can help you with the single/Extra View/ Explora HD PVR decoders installation and set up.
Additional Woodview Dstv Services
- DStv Dish Installations, Repairs, Fitting, Re-locations, Maintenance, LNB
- DStv Single, ExtraView, Explora Decoder / Plus, HD PVR
- DStv Corporate, commercial, Communal And Residential
- Audio Visual Services
- TV Plasma Mounting Installations, Relocation, TV Point Repairs
- TV Aerial / Antenna Installations / TV Eye Links
- Surround Sound / Home Theatre Installations
- Dstv Decoder Upgrades
- Fixing Signal Problems, Repairs, Fault Finding
- Extra(HDMI) Points and Extra-View Set Up.
- Cable Trunking TV And Re-Cabling
- Satellite Dish Replace or Re-Align
- Dstv Fine tuning / Better reception
- Decoder & TV Troubleshooting
- OpenView HD, Star Sat, Top TV
Welcome to Best DStv Installations Company
If you want to adjust and aim the satellite dishes for yourself, it is fairly easy. Contact your satellite dish provider and ask them what the elevation and azimuth numbers are for your satellite position. The azimuth is are the compass numbers to arrange the position, and the elevation number tells you what degree you need to adjust your satellite dish to, either down or up.
In the event that your provider does not have this information available for you or is not certain of the proper numbers, you can find the information for yourself. This is usually listed in the manuals that came with your satellite. The manuals will tell you the location of the main satellite in the sky and its position in relation to yours. Some browsing of the manual should give you this information fairly shortly.
When you have found the appropriate numbers, set the satellite to reflect them correctly. Elevation numbers can be found on the back of your satellite dishes, specifically the mounting post. Loosen the screws and adjust the satellite up or down to the correct number. After you are done, tighten the screws so that the setting cannot be changed or lost.
To find the azimuth number you are going to have to use a compass. Once you have aligned the compass to the proper degree, look on the compass dial to find the azimuth number. This tells you the degree that your satellite dishes will need to be turned to for reception and is important for your signal strength.
The Easy Way to Install Dstv Dish Satellite TV
This post is for anyone who is thinking about getting Direct TV with no nonsense, straight up facts on what you really need to know.
First, the technical mumbo jumbo - There are 6 active Direct TV satellites parked in outer space that are always in the same spot in reference to the ground. Every location in the United States pulls off of these satellites. The main satellite (named 101) has six replacement satellites in orbit directly underneath in case the main, active satellite fails. The two beside it are for HD and additional programming. The other two are for Spanish and international channels. So with basic, standard service you are only pulling off of satellite 101. The dish is small, has only one LNB (head) and reception is usually very easy to obtain because you just need a little hole in the sky to be able to get a signal. Then there is the KA/KU dish (HD) which is a much bigger dish that has 3 LNB's and pulls reception off of 3 different satellites. These are much harder to zone into because you need a much bigger piece of open sky, and you have to be incredibly accurate to get great reception off of all 3 Sats. If you are off center by 1 inch on the ground, you are 1000 miles off center in space. Which brings me to these important issues...
1. If your house is completely surrounded by huge trees or any other obstruction(s) then there is a large chance you will not get a signal. It amazes me how many people, after being told which direction needs to be clear, will have absolutely no line of sight for reception and yell, cry and complain when I tell them.. Please check your line of site. The operator will tell you exactly which direction to look from your zip code.
2. Installs are free to you WITH EXCEPTIONS. A basic install is putting up the dish, running cable (if needed) to the location that you want your receiver installed, and walking you through the guide when activated. That's it. If you do not have a line of site from any position ON your house then you will have to get a pole mount done. A pole mount will cost you $60 on the spot. Want an extra line to a room without a receiver? $40 cash. Anything that is not acquainted with the basic install WILL COST YOU CASH MONEY, ON THE SPOT!